Niantic, CT asked in Traffic Tickets for Connecticut

Q: CT - my son who is 29, was pulled over for driving on a suspended license. For not paying a ticket in Norwich

He says he never recieved a ticket, and he never recieved a warning from the state that they were suspending it. Took a long time to find bu the ticket is from 2015, has been suspended since 3/2016. So he has to pay a $60 fee to open this case again, what happens then

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Brian Lehman
Brian Lehman

A: Here is the listing of lawyers in Norwich who may be able to help you.

Traffic tickets are one of those areas of law where it is a really good idea to get a lawyer who specializes in them and who also appears in that court frequently. Don't just go with any lawyer. You could call or email the lawyers on that list, get a price quote and go with the one you feel most comfortable with.

I highly recommend that you get a lawyer so this doesn't turn into something more serious.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.