Phoenix, AZ asked in Banking and Divorce for Arizona

Q: I want to get a ledger of my wife banks accounts, I have a power of attorney for finance but the banks refuses to give ?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Tevis Steven Reich
Tevis Steven Reich
  • Business Law Lawyer
  • Flagstaff, AZ
  • Licensed in Arizona

A: There is likely something wrong or insufficient with the document you are presenting. Is it a springing power of attorney. Has the POA been revoked? I would suggest you speak with an attorney in your area who will be able to assist you.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.