King City, CA asked in Immigration Law for California

Q: Want to marry my fiance who is currently at a immigration detention facility, how can i marry him?

Might not help his case but we've been planning marriage way before any of this happened im also currently 3 months pregnant. We want to marry ASAP if thats possible!

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Sholeh Iravantchi
Sholeh Iravantchi
  • Immigration Law Lawyer
  • Orange , CA
  • Licensed in California

A: I need to get more information as to his detention in order to determine if he can get a bond hearing. Please contact my office for free consultation so I can provide you with better response.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.