Chino, CA asked in Real Estate Law, Criminal Law, Foreclosure and Probate for California

Q: How do i stop court from giving away Surplus Funds? I want court to know title change illegal. Its my house.

I never gave the house to my grandma. But i see a doc filed saying i transfer to her. I need help. Theres a deadline. What do i do first to stop or hold disbursement of funds. Court has surplus funds right now Looks like my uncle filed grandmas probate saying hes next of kin He also filed claim to get the money from sale. What can i file to stop the court let them know what hes doing to me?

1 Lawyer Answer
Richard Samuel Price
Richard Samuel Price
  • Probate Lawyer
  • Redlands, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: You can file an objection with the court to challenge the probate proceeding. Contact an attorney for a full consultation.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.