Philadelphia, PA asked in Family Law and Child Custody for New Jersey

Q: I currently have an open dyfs case that I is being closed in Aug

I have a 5 month old with a boyfriend who does not live with me has hidden cameras in my house i just found. To be honest, there is some drug use that might have been recorded. My question is if he can legally use this info to get dyfs and custody

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Michael A. Conte
Michael A. Conte
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Pennington, NJ
  • Licensed in New Jersey

A: You realize you are posting on a public forum an admission of "possible" criminal conduct and/or conduct that would likely be harmful to the interests of children, right? You probably want to sit down in an attorney's office to get your questions answered... You probably should also make sure there isn't any drug use around your children too...

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.