Upland, CA asked in DUI / DWI for California

Q: Do I have to pay emergency renburstment for accident if not found guilty on. Dui charge d.a reject

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Roland Bakhache Perez
Roland Bakhache Perez
  • DUI & DWI Lawyer
  • Fullerton, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: It is a civil matter- if not paid it goes through civil collections, the standards are different than those in a criminal case. DA - reject and a not guilty are two different results from a criminal case.

I would call/ and or write a letter to find out how to challenge bill process for the reimbursement and proceed with that, as soon as possible. The time to challenge a bill may depending on the agency you are dealing with.

Good Luck.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.