Los Angeles, CA asked in Criminal Law for California

Q: My ex was arrested on a warrant for vandalism and battery well his bail was 90000 and I bailed him out when they posted

The bond the judge put a 1275 hold on him well when he went to court they lifted the hold and dropped one of his cases so then his bail was 20000 and I went through a diff bail bonds and bailed him out again as they posted that bond the detectives went and rearessted him on a bunch of charges human trafficking etc they put a 2.15 million dollar bail on him the next morning the detectives went and pulled him out and told him they wasn't filing charges on him and now it looks like they have a 849 or something like that one him and no bail

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Roland Bakhache Perez
Roland Bakhache Perez
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Fullerton, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Please contact an attorney as soon as possible, an experienced attorney can work with the bail company. It is important to get a list of all the charges before he goes to court to do a bail bond hearing and maybe reduce the bail amount.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.