Mount Vernon, IL asked in Family Law, Child Support and Legal Malpractice for Illinois

Q: I hired an attorney out of bellivlle I'll gave them money they done nothing how much u charge I don't owe child suppot

How does one raise and owe. Support iv hired attorneys and then nothing ivhad all my rights violated says the ACLU but can't get n e one to help I don't no y iv lost every thing don't no were to turn

1 Lawyer Answer
Nrupa Patel
Nrupa Patel
  • Decatur, IL
  • Licensed in Illinois

A: I am having a hard time following your question but if you already have talked to ACLU maybe one of their attorneys can help

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.