Queen Creek, AZ asked in Immigration Law for Arizona

Q: I'm a Australian citizen I'm living in the USA as a illegal can you help me get my paperpaperwork fixed.

I was born in el Salvador but i was raised in Sydney Australia, I'm a Australian citizen. I came to the USA in 2001 November 4th.and ever since I worked illegally and don't have ID or pay taxes. I need help to get my life in check I never got in trouble or nothing like that. Just want to work and do it the right way. Can you help me please.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Juan V. Cervantes
Juan V. Cervantes
  • Immigration Law Lawyer
  • Fredericksburg, VA

A: Give me a call tomorrow between 9:00am -2:00pm EST, email me at the connected email address (juan@cervanteslawyer.com), or text at (540) 699-0252.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.