Corona, CA asked in Immigration Law for California

Q: I've been a permanent recident now since 1992, I'm now concedering on getting citizenship here in the U.S, I'm also

Planning to get married to a woman who was born in Mexico but has been living here in the states for 27 yrs with 2 children who were born and raised here in the U.S. We want to get married in Mexico but I also want her to become a U.S. citizen. She has suffered from domestic violence from her children's daddy to sexual abuse from a co-worker , what do we need for her andto get U.S citizenship?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Juan V. Cervantes
Juan V. Cervantes
  • Immigration Law Lawyer
  • Fredericksburg, VA

A: More details need to be know about your case before you can receive adequate advice moving forward. For example: (1) what is her current status? (2) How did she enter the country? (3) Has she had someone previously petition for her or did she self petition under claws?

You really need to consult an attorney. Our firm has represented people throughout the country. Contact us and we can ensure that you and your fiancé receive the benefits you're entitled. or (540)684-66621

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.