Asked in Criminal Law and Domestic Violence for Arkansas

Q: What do I do about my fiancee ex, she keeps messaging from fake profiles and harassing us? I have proof its her too

We have blocked her many times over on our Facebook's, but she just creates more fake one's, this has been going on for almost ten months. I recently started saving the messages and we know its her because she has sent pictures to my fiancee, we just block her but we've told her to leave us alone and she just keeps harassing us.

1 Lawyer Answer
James E Hensley Jr
James E Hensley Jr
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Conway, AR
  • Licensed in Arkansas

A: File a police report then take that report to your local prosecutor. If they do not issue a warrant, then ask them to send the Ex a caution letter.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.