Riverside, CA asked in Family Law, Child Custody, Civil Rights and Domestic Violence for Oregon

Q: Oregon law question. What factors make Oregon a minors home state also can DHS take our child if we aren't residents.

NOT home state.NON residents. False allegations with no foundation, no Evidence, no Proof. Railroaded and violated by DHS Eugene, Oregon. Got baby to Cali via ICPC. Scared to death and we relocated back to San Diego

1 Lawyer Answer
Tobie Brina Waxman
Tobie Brina Waxman
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Culver City, CA

A: If this is an Oregon Law question, why is it being posted in California. It won't be seen by the type of attorneys you need to see it. Please re-post

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.