Minot, ND asked in Child Custody for North Dakota

Q: Can the court be asked to make the two different fathers who have custody of sisters to step up contact?

I am a mom of two girls who basically grew up with each other. Each girl has a different dad. The fathers now have custody of them. Neither is willing to make it so the girls can talk over Skype or phone without me forfeiting my calls or skype. When i have tried to skype both at the same time they focus solely on each other and want nothing to do with me. Than they get mad when each other has to get off.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Lucas Wynne
Lucas Wynne
  • St. Louis Park, MN
  • Licensed in North Dakota

A: I apologize, but it does not appear you have submitted a question that can be answered. Who do you want the fathers to "step up" contact with?

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.