Lodi, CA asked in Personal Injury for California

Q: Hi I fell last year in Oct 31 in the Grand Sierra Resort and i had just arrived

And I walked into the rest room and I slipped on water and there was no sign that said it was wet and I hurt my back and they lied to me they called an ambulance and saith for me not to worry that they would cover all expenses for the hospital as well and now I'm getting charged and they are refusing to pay it off and they where rude and laughed at me while I was in pain

Related Topics:
2 Lawyer Answers
David Alan Wolf
David Alan Wolf

A: Slip and fall cases can be quite challenging. Property owners and insurance companies make promises and (at times) do not follow up or honor those promises. For most personal injury cases, a free consultation is provided by the local personal injury attorneys. The pursuit of the case by the attorney will depend on a number of factors. Contact a local personal injury attorney to discuss your case, legal rights, and recommended courses of action.

Dale S. Gribow agrees with this answer

Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: were there med bills after that?

contact a local lawyer from that area or file in small claims court.

i would send letter memorializing all the facts and giving them 10 days to pay or you will pursue any and all civil and or criminal remedies at your disposal....and i would attach to small claims action.

this is why people need to see a lawyer when the incident happens.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.