Paterson, NJ asked in Criminal Law and White Collar Crime for New Jersey

Q: I have a question i need to ask my question is right now im on probation my charge is not serious my fines are under$200

now i have 3 months to go and my probation officer has nit yet sent me to a job yet for community service whats next for me?so niw since my fine paid off do i still have to do community service im on probation for 6 months and

1 Lawyer Answer
H. Scott Aalsberg Esq.
H. Scott Aalsberg Esq.
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • East Brunswick, NJ
  • Licensed in New Jersey

A: Much more information would be needed to answer your question, I suggest the cheapest way is to ask your lawyer or your probation officer, otherwise another lawyer will charge you

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.