Detroit, MI asked in Wrongful Death for Ohio

Q: How can we find atty to prove my step mom did wrong and killed my dad.

My dad went to hosp monday and we guess hosp released him.and 24 hrs after he died.and we suspect his wife who is power of atty over everything.he was on a feeding tube and was not suppose to have anything to drink or eat by mouth.he wasnt seeing a dr for a few yrs so what meds was she giving him.she unstable herself didnt trust her around our dad.but we cant find atty to take case to do a autopsy on him.we need help she hasnt been to funeral home to make arrangment or returning funerals call or our calls something seems strange.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing

A: Without an autopsy it would be impossible to prove. You can ask for one or pay for one. An attorney won't.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.