San Diego, CA asked in Criminal Law and White Collar Crime for California

Q: In 2006 I plead guilty to mail fraud. The Feds actually alleged a corruption scheme in another state.

In 2006 I plead guilty to mail fraud. The Feds actually alleged a corruption scheme in another state. In 2006 I received my real estate license and in 2007 the State of CBRE revoked my license. It is now 2018, the fee to reinstate is $800. I will gladly pay the fee is there is a high degree of certainty I will get my license reinstated. Does anyone know if the State will actually consider my appeal or rubberstamp it "no"?

1 Lawyer Answer
Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: To properly evaluate any legal question a lawyer needs a thorough summary of the facts. What you have shared is not much. If you are not clear then the lawyer will no doubt be challenged to give an accurate answer.

It is the same as using the adage for using a computer... “JUNK IN, JUNK OUT”.

there is no way to know what a real estate board will do.............or the state on your appeal.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.