Asked in Child Custody and Divorce for Oklahoma

Q: I am trying to get divorce from my husband. I ended things a long time ago but allowed him to life will me instead of

Being homeless but he wouldn't stay off meth. He is dangerous. We have a 3 year old. We were both dating other people, his girlfriend broke up with him. I am pregnant with my boyfriend's baby.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Gary Johnston Dean
Gary Johnston Dean
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Pryor, OK
  • Licensed in Oklahoma

A: If you truly cannot find an attorney to help you with this issue, I suggest the following:

1. Seek a protective order immediately to get this guy out of your home, and require him to stay from you.

2. Go to the website for legal help with the divorce, I believe they have forms, as well as the site to help you file for divorce.

Good Luck to you.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.