Fall River, MA asked in Federal Crimes and Legal Malpractice for Massachusetts

Q: What type of attorney would you consult with to determine if a situation should be investigated by higher authority

2 Lawyer Answers
Gary Kollin
Gary Kollin

A: Is it a criminal matter, administrative matter ? You do not present enough information to answer

Edward X. Clinton, Jr
Edward X. Clinton, Jr pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Legal Malpractice Lawyer
  • Chicago, IL

A: I would recommend that you consult with a lawyer in the area of legal ethics or legal malpractice. If that does not give you the answer you request, I recommend that you consult with the State agency that regulates lawyers. In Illinois, that would be the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission, www.iardc.org

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.