Mcalester, OK asked in Child Custody for Oklahoma

Q: My divorce was 2 years ago. My ex has been fighting visitation with me since then. My children are now 18 and 16. He

Hired a guardian de liem. The guardian de liem had in her statement that I was alienating his children from him. I have not and will not. He married my ex best friend and co worker. It has stress on the children. The big thing is that the guardian asked for the youngest child to be removed from my care. Ex-husband does not want the child only when he wants him. Why would the judge rule in his favorite? Should I get another attorney and fight the case?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Gary Johnston Dean
Gary Johnston Dean
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Pryor, OK
  • Licensed in Oklahoma

A: You should immediately hire an experienced Family Law Attorney in the county where your divorce case is filed to help you with this important matter. Don't wait any longer.

Pete David Louden agrees with this answer

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.