Brooklyn, MD asked in Civil Litigation, Contracts, Mergers & Acquisitions and Tax Law for Virginia

Q: I have recently been robbed of my gift tax inheitence. I have retrieved documents from the tax department recently.

my exhusband forged my documents in 2013. he altered the employer id number and stole the financials using the incorrect years to file them and sold it to google for an award. in 2017 my devices kept having all these wierd things coming up. i just thought it was spam. next thing i know i seen an amy doucette, tech giants, shareholders, irs, and social security on my phone removing my financials from the irs and a sole irrevocable benificiary changed into a third party benificiary. i didnt know what it was or what happend at that time however, my uncles x wife cloned my phone with an apple iphone and my data was transferred and cellphone went blank. had no data at all locked at the boot. i got another phone. i since learned that my data was transferred to the creative commons and they used an avast antivirus to encrypt my data remotely. i cant do anything because all my information is public and accounts stolen. my csv is locked in a dumpster project and my identity is being deleted

1 Lawyer Answer
F. Paul Maloof
F. Paul Maloof
  • Alexandria, VA
  • Licensed in Virginia

A: This sounds like a criminal case. You need to call the federal or state prosecutors to make a complaint. I do not handle your type of case. Sorry.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.