Asked in Traffic Tickets, Criminal Law and Car Accidents for Indiana

Q: suspended license and a recent new case due to the suspended being pulled over while driving, looking for help

when the initial accident happened, the driver was not insured and was arrested. He was released on OR the next day and never managed to get his license reinstated, but paid all other court fees. Now, 4 years later, he has been pulled over driving suspended, but received only a court summons. We are trying to find representation as he has never been 'in trouble' for anything else and is a father of two with a job. We fear jail time and outrageous court costs, but we also would like to get his license back if someone could help get us started down that path.

Harrison county, Indiana

1 Lawyer Answer
Ary Avnet
Ary Avnet
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Noblesville, IN
  • Licensed in Indiana

A: I'd be glad to advise him but i'd recommend you hire an attorney from your county or immediate surrounding county. You did not state in which county this occurred.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.