Bristol, CT asked in Foreclosure and Tax Law for Connecticut

Q: How to get help for foreclosure do to back taxes . I'm trying to get relief writTen Statues Section 49-31d to 49-31i

How can I acquire these forms? Thank You

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Linda Simmons Campbell
Linda Simmons Campbell
  • Tax Law Lawyer
  • Burlington, CT
  • Licensed in Connecticut

A: Go to the Connecticut Judicial Branch website. Under the Public tab you will see forms. Do a search for the forms that you need. If you cannot find the form you need you can try calling the courthouse. Some of the Court Clerks are more helpful than others. Try calling them and see if they can offer you any assistance. If you cannot afford to hire someone you can also try going to and see if there are any agencies that can offer you low cost/free services.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.