Gaffney, SC asked in Criminal Law, Federal Crimes and Juvenile Law for South Carolina

Q: My fifteen year old is being charged with conspiracy because he knew but didn’t tell what do I do?

Has been suspended for 10 days possible expulsion because they said he wrote the note for a bomb threat but then they found out who really done it he told his side and they are charging him with the other two all Bc he knew and didn’t tell

1 Lawyer Answer
John W. Molony
John W. Molony pro label Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Charleston, SC
  • Licensed in South Carolina

A: Retain counsel as soon as possible. Contact a South Carolina criminal defense lawyer immediately to discuss this matter further.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.