Carrollton, TX asked in Criminal Law and Civil Rights for Oklahoma

Q: I've asked this question twice....what legal action should I take when a false police report given by a lady that I fil

This lady told horrible lies on me that has no validity yet I was given a guilty verdict ticket for approx. $600.00. I have appealed this to district court for a jury trial and desperately need a lawyer....this was a municipal court....also this same lady and her two cohorts harassed me so bad I filed for a P.O. and was granted a temporary one. She dug up our 100 feet funeral cremation memorial and judge wrote in order not to alter shrubs or plants yet she did anyway and the police did nothing to stop her!!!! This has upset me so bad and brought a disabled senior citizen...they even shot a bullet at me and front door....i need an aggressive atty...may GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU...I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES AND I NEED ONE....I GO TO COURT FEBRUARY 20TH....ON APPEAL...

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Keegan Kelley Harroz
Keegan Kelley Harroz
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Oklahoma City, OK
  • Licensed in Oklahoma

A: You need to hire an experienced criminal lawyer to represent you.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.