Dallas, TX asked in Energy, Oil and Gas for Texas

Q: What if i was charged for oil changed at dealership and vehicle was not serciced as paid for?

Oil filter and tire rotation 29.99 tires not rotated motor shakes when didnt not do

Before on top of that they advised me they changed hoses when they didnt need to i just had brand new motor put in hoses where brand new they changed without consent

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar

A: A place to start here could be to contact a Texas attorney who deals with consumer issues/small contract disputes. The Energy, Oil and Gas section is more about large matters involving drilling rights, mineral rights, etc. Good luck

Tim Akpinar

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.