Edinboro, PA asked in Mergers & Acquisitions for Pennsylvania

Q: Customer posted a negative review with my name. Can I get it removed?

Customer posted Google review with my name capitalized and corporate has tried to contact with no response. The information is a lie and if she would reference her own receipt, then she would be to see no charge. Do I have a case?

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Peter N. Munsing
Peter N. Munsing
  • Wyomissing, PA
  • Licensed in Pennsylvania

A: As you get more with honey than with vinegar first I would suggest you send her a nice letter saying you are sorry to see she is dissatisfied but if she checks her receipt there was no charge. See what her response is. Then a lawyer should help you with a very carefully worded letter to google.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.