Asked in Personal Injury and Civil Rights for Virginia

Q: What can I do?? I need help.

I have raised my grandchildren ages 3 &6.

Since the day they were born. A CPS worker took my grandchildren from me and placed them in foster care bcuz im a felon. I made a mistake 15years ago and I paid my debt. I changed my whole life around. She discriminated against me and bcuz of her actions and lies my grandchildren were physically abused by the foster parents.. What can I do about this?? Im fighting like hell to get them back. But bcuz she discriminated against me my grandbabies were abused. They are traumatized bcuz of her actions. What can I do??? This isn't right at all. She shouldn't be able to get away with this. I can imagine how many other families she has destroyed bcuz she has a vendetta. She has destroyed my family especially those 2 lil girls lives . Someone please help me and my grandbabies

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
F. Paul Maloof
F. Paul Maloof
  • Alexandria, VA
  • Licensed in Virginia

A: I regret that I do not handle domestic relations case, personal injury cases or civil rights cases. Sorry.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.