Asked in Child Custody and Family Law for Oklahoma

Q: Custody case and appointed guardian case need a lawyer and I think I am not getting treated right and unfair in Cherokee

Its alot of different stuff even the judge is being unfair and I feel like my lawyer I paid is not doing anything these people got my kids and I have done everything my kids are not good there can someone please get ahold of me I really need help

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Hans Otto Lehr
Hans Otto Lehr
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Tulsa, OK
  • Licensed in Oklahoma

A: I would encourage you to speak with your lawyer directly first. See if you and your lawyer can come to some understanding regarding expectations, whether those expectations are reasonable, and what it will take to meet or exceed those expectations. It is not always a good idea to change horses midway through the race if it can be avoided.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.