Chino Hills, CA asked in Probate and Real Estate Law for California

Q: How to writeComplaint toQuiet Title of real prty &Order defndnt pay 4damages caused to plaintiff @LA probate court?

I need to find sample cases i can read to see how I'm going to write this plead. But I don't know where or how to find this info.

Also, can i include in my 850/859 petition to Quiet title and restore all rights and ownership of house back to plaintiff the personal items of great value owned by decendant that were removed frm decendant bedroom without permission, this done by the same heir that i allege changed title to house inorder to inherit by any means.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Richard Samuel Price
Richard Samuel Price
  • Probate Lawyer
  • Redlands, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: You could go to your local law library and find some samples. But even then, it's not that easy.

Yes, you can include both real and personal property in your petition.

You're talking about one to three years of litigation. You really need a lawyer.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.