Chicora, PA asked in Personal Injury, Traffic Tickets and Small Claims for Pennsylvania

Q: I was wondering if its harassment when I can't step outside my house without my neighbor calling the cops.?

So my neighbor has been causing me problems for some time now, telling the rest of my neighborhood and my small town that I cook meth and I am a drug addict and how I steal from every where, I believe she has gotten me evicted from my apartment although my landlord is trying to say its for non payment of rent but I informed him I would be moving out in a few months when I came back from vacation because of the neighbor and her spreading her lies, I have also been fired and there is a few different people claiming they were the ones who got me fired although my work is trying to say I was fired for falling asleep on the job, not true, I went to sleep on my break and didn't wake up right at time to go back to work but everybody did this once in a while and nothing happend to them. I was recently told that I was set up to be fired and I think my neighbor is responsible for it. Now my license plate was stolen from my car and she makes a call to the cops every time I get in it and drive it.

1 Lawyer Answer
Elizabeth Tarasi
Elizabeth Tarasi
  • Pittsburgh, PA
  • Licensed in Pennsylvania

A: You need to report uyour licesne plate stolen and you need to obtain a license plate.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.