Dayton, OH asked in Personal Injury for Ohio

Q: Where is the best place to get a personal injury lawyer? I had a wreck happen to me in Indiana and I live in Ohio.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Robert D. Erney
Robert D. Erney
  • Columbus, OH
  • Licensed in Ohio

A: You can hire an attorney in Ohio to represent you but if the case is not settled within Indiana's statute of limitations, you will need an Indiana attorney to file a lawsuit on your behalf.

Dimitrios Makridis and Matthew S Flemming agree with this answer

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.