Orlando, FL asked in Criminal Law and Federal Crimes for South Carolina

Q: Hi Ive been faulsy accused of pointing and presenting a firearm I have questions and needs answers?

My fiance's step sister ditched her kids on us sept 28th and Sept 29th she demanded us to bring her kids back but was told that she would have to come get them or give me gas money she refused both and started to talk trash and threaten me and my fiance and her mother well my fiance's step sister Amber bakers mom Kim Baker said she had ten dollars in gas so we proceeded to take the kids home I carry a shotgun everywhere I go it normally is in the back seat of my truck but due to the kids I had put it in the front seat till we got the kids home well once we arrived to Amber bakers apartment she called the law and told them I had pointed my shotgun at her but all I did was take it from the front seat to the back seat after the kids where removed from my truck once we left I called the county cops and met them down the road to discuss what really happened and they apparently didn't believe me and arrested me but did not read my rights can I get the charge dropped with them not read rights

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Gary Kollin
Gary Kollin
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL

A: Your writing is not understandable.

You wrote in a single run on sentence instead of individual ones beginning with capital letter and ending in punctuation marks

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.