Pasadena, CA asked in Business Law, Civil Litigation and Contracts for California

Q: I need to get out of time share contact, they haven't keep the stipulations on the contract. What kind of lawyer I need?

The company's name is Welk's resort.

1 Lawyer Answer

A: I'm sorry that you're in this position. From what you've stated, it sounds like the timeshare company has breached some of their obligations under the contract. I would definitely recommend speaking with an attorney familiar with timeshares. If you and your attorney need any information, please feel free to read this article I published with The Advocate about timeshares and how attorneys can assist timeshare owners.

Good luck and let me know if have any more questions.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.