Bessemer, AL asked in Car Accidents, Consumer Law and Insurance Defense for Tennessee

Q: Is there a lawyer that will take my case for theft / unauthorized use of a vehicle?

My daughter stole my car when I was out of town she in fact found my spare key and took my car and wrecked it then she left the scene of an accident I am having a hard time with my insurance as I have stated before she did not have permission and in fact stole my car is there anyone that will take this case

1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Personal Injury Lawyer
  • Little Neck, NY

A: It's up to you, but you could contact an attorney and discuss the matter. Keep in mind that any decisions you make out of anger could haunt your daughter for the rest of her life. Good luck

Tim Akpinar

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.