Venice, CA asked in Criminal Law and Civil Rights for California

Q: Appeal ab109 discharge probation. Vandalism I just wrote on a wall with a marker los angeles. It's a misdemeanor/ticket

Lead me to legal aid ability to assist me with this appeal case.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Appellate attorneys are a lot harder to find for pro bono legal work.

since I don't know what court you are in, I have given you info for our local courts in the greater Palm Springs Area.

maybe calling them will lead to an appellate attorney.

Desert Legal Services

423 No Palm Cyn, PD

668 3048

Michael Eicksteadt

Public Service Law Corporation of the Riverside Co Bar Assoc volunteer atty program:

4129 Main St, #101, Riverside Ca 92501: 951 682 5213

Desert Legal Aid

777 E. Tahquitz Cyn Way, Suite 200

Palm Springs Ca 92262 668 6091

Michael Eicksteadt Found, Exec Dir <>

Gary Whitehead can be reached at (858) 705-9270 daily or EMAIL: <> WEBSITE: GARYWHITEHEAD.NET

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.