Miami, OK asked in Child Support and Education Law for Missouri

Q: Son is in college. How do we "formally" request his transcripts to verify he is taking the hours he is required to take?

We want to be sure he is meeting the required hours and grades for us to continue to pay support to his mother. I read that we needed to "formally" request transcripts and enrollment to verify these things, however there was no description of what a "formal request" is. In accordance with Missouri laws. Child support is set in Missouri.

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer

A: Your question was posted in the Oklahoma Section. You should post your question in the Missouri forum so you can get answers from attorneys licensed in that state.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.