Riverside, CA asked in Criminal Law, Family Law, Child Custody and Juvenile Law for California

Q: Do you deal with CPS cases because this stupid app won’t let me ask my question

My grandson was injured while visiting family on his father side and being left in the care of his other grandmother while my daughter napped in the same house confident in the fact that she did not create this injury my daughter voluntarily took a lie detector test which she failed because she suffers from extreme anxiety of what she has been prescribed medication for and had been completely sleep deprived and badgered by the police prior to taking the lie detector test and now they refuse to even question anybody else and have remove the children from her care my daughter was asleep in this injury occurred and her mother-in-law and seven-year-old sister-in-law were the ones caring for her child but they refused to admit anything happened so CPS has removed her children from her care even though she was asleep at the time and refuses to even question the mother-in-law because she failed the light detector test and they’re dead sit at convicting my daughter when she was sleeping

1 Lawyer Answer
Dale S. Gribow
Dale S. Gribow
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Palm Desert, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: more info needed and more clearly explained

however, i don't deal with CPS which is normally more family law-oriented.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.