Q: I need to talk to a lawyer about unlawful termination from Emory Johns Creek medical in 2019 over Getting terminated

Yeah they stated that I was abusing substances and diverting medications yet never could show me any kind of paperwork or proof and there’s tons of safeguards so I know that there’s not anything that they had against me one because I didn’t do it and two they reported me to the board of nursing which took a year for it to get through and decide decided that it was unfounded but I lost a lot of money and I’m ready to sue them like ASAP

1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Medical Malpractice Lawyer
  • Little Neck, NY

A: At this point, you might be better off reaching out to attorneys to discuss your matter instead of waiting further for a reply. You're looking for an attorney and this isn't really a referral service; it's only a Q & A Board. You could use the tab above (Find-a-Lawyer for the Alpharetta area) or you could run a few searches of your own online. Good luck

Tim Akpinar

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.