Asked in Consumer Law and Criminal Law for Indiana

Q: My husband is going to prison for 13 years. He has a court appointed lawyer that I don't believe is being fair .

My husband's lawyer I feel is trying to punch him to take the plea that was Gabe to him. I realize my husband has a past. But courts have never offered him drug rehab or has even tried to get him help

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Dakota VanLeeuwen
Dakota VanLeeuwen
  • Licensed in Indiana

A: Consult and retain a private attorney if you would like another opinion on the case.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.