Asked in International Law for Florida

Q: is their a lawyer that can give advise in international law for trustee law for people on a green card

lets start with the above question please; it is for a friend living in Kissimmee

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY

A: Trustee could be a broad term, depending on context, whether it involves a position's role in a corporation, role overseeing property, or other. If you believe it is in the sense of dealing with an estate, which is a more commonly arising context when it comes to individuals, you could start by contacting attorneys who handle probate and estate matters. If that's the case, such an attorney would probably know this better than someone working with international law, and they could possibly work with an immigration attorney on the green card-related issues you mention. If that's not the case, maybe the Florida Bar Association could help in offering direction. Good luck

Tim Akpinar

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.