Asked in Real Estate Law, Adoption, Banking and Elder Law for Texas

Q: If a judge comes to a judgment but my attorney did not notify me about court and went in to court and the judge ruled wi

The judge did not even here or see my evidence of fraud or abduction or holding a love one hostage or the stolen car insurance money .and I lost property , my love one , my money stolen from account .what should I do or how can I get justice !! Who do I contact? Or tell ? Do I fire my lawyer and now there not responding to my calls emails or text ?

I'm lost and I need to get my 84 year old mother back to Austin TX .her home of 50 years .and get back to all her loved ones and whole family ..and used the main point was that I'm 7 years older and adopted illegally so how is it that she faud makes mu mom out to he alzheimer / demented and then claims she has a new POA BUT I HAD MINE FOR 2015 SIGNED BY IN FRONT OF A ATTORNEY ..SO HOW COULD MY MOM BE DEMENTIA AND SIGN A NEW POA 2019 ..??? NO NEUROLOGIST DIAGNOSED !!

Thank you


1 Lawyer Answer
Terry Lynn Garrett
Terry Lynn Garrett
  • Elder Law Lawyer
  • Austin, TX
  • Licensed in Texas

A: The State Bar of Texas has a client dispute resolution process. You may want to avail yourself of it.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.