Big Pine Key, FL asked in Civil Rights, Constitutional Law and Criminal Law for Florida

Q: What if Police in California doesn't get Probable Cause Declaration signed by a Judicial Officer in 48 hr?

there is No Probable Cause declaration on file with the Court signed by a Judicial Officer within 48 hours of arrest, No Probable Cause Documents on file with the Court and an unsigned PCD is submitted in evidence in a Federal 1983 proceeding 2 years later- Is this a 4th Amendment Due Process Violation?

I am filing Writ of Habeas for Void Jurisdiction for 14th Amendment Due Process and 4th, 5th, 6th and 8th Amendment violations making the arrest and charges Null and Void

1 Lawyer Answer
Henry George Ferro
Henry George Ferro
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Ocala, FL
  • Licensed in Florida

A: You appear to have answered your own question and prepared to go I am uncertain as to what it is that you are asking for. My best advice to you is to retain a criminal lawyer to assist you in proceeding.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.