Asked in Criminal Law and Domestic Violence for Washington

Q: What form does a judge sign to recall/quash/terminate a bench warrant in Pierce County Superior Court?

1 Lawyer Answer
Patrick Owen Earl
Patrick Owen Earl
  • Criminal Law Lawyer
  • Moses Lake, WA
  • Licensed in Washington

A: There has to be an agreement from the prosecutor to quash a warrant OR the person needs to present him/her self to the court and ask to quash the warrant. These are the best ways to do it.

If you are thinking about taking a document to the clerk and asking him/her to ask the Judge to sign it quashing a warrant without a court date or an agreement from a prosecutor than you are wasting your time.

You need to hire an attorney to help you with this in my opinion. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.