Los Angeles, CA asked in Family Law and Child Custody for California

Q: Hello can you tell how I do a emergency file the dad has my son but they re homeless my son is currently here with me

It’s a lot of things that’s going on

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Nima Sabeti
Nima Sabeti
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Lake Forest, CA
  • Licensed in California

A: Generally, if I am understanding your situation you may need to ask the court for an ex parte custody order. If you are in California the form is fl-300. Again, you have not been clear as to your situation. Nothing I am telling you is intended to be legal advice. You may need to talk to a family law attorney.


Nima Sabeti | Attorney at law


Ali Heidari Saeid agrees with this answer

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.