Sacramento, CA asked in Consumer Law for Hawaii

Q: I found a animal part inside my can of Coca-Cola that was older I drink part of it and realized had nimal part in can

Contacted Coca-Cola they're sending one free case coupon animal that looks like inside the can been freaking out for about 45 minutes now there was a f****** animal inside or some sort of leg and in my can of soda that I drink some of the liquid and spit it out and made me puke I can send you pictures still have the can and object inside

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Tim Akpinar
Tim Akpinar
  • Little Neck, NY

A: A Hawaii attorney could advise best, but your post remains open for three weeks. In such cases, despite any distress one may experience, legal remedies tend to be based on actual damages. That generally means injuries of significance and duration/permanence, supported by medical documentation. You could reach out to attorneys to get their take on the matter; that's the best way to fully learn about your legal rights and options. Good luck

Tim Akpinar

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.