Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Blake Goodman
1 Answer | Asked in Tax Law for Delaware on
Q: I have a LLC in Delaware. I have used a foreign address for my llc. Should I pay Income Tax?

I have a LLC in Delaware. I have used a foreign address ( Sri Lankan Address) for my llc. I am living in Sri Lanka ( Foreign Country ). If My LLC earning money in usa, should i pay tax individually to the usa and should pay tax by my llc?

Blake Goodman
Blake Goodman
answered on Jul 26, 2023

Your LLC is a flow thru entity in the US. It doesn't pay tax, even though it may have to file a return (partnership or your individual Sch. C return). You have to pay taxes though individually for LLC income, regardless of you not living in US. US citizens pay worldwide income. You can get a... View More

1 Answer | Asked in Foreclosure for Minnesota on
Q: If theres a foreclosure of mobile home on rental property who's responsible for home removal services? Renter or bank?

Renting lot but "own" home if the trailer goes into foreclosure after giving the park notice of ending the lease on the lot. who's responsible for the house after. would the bank have to try to sell or remove it or would it be the responsibility of the "owner" or the rental property

Blake Goodman
Blake Goodman
answered on Jul 25, 2023


I presume you own the mobile home and the owner of the lot is terminating the lease. Many mobile home parks may attempt to pass the costs of removing the mobile home on to the tenant, even after the end of the lease if the home is not resold or relocated by the owner. Such a...
View More

2 Answers | Asked in Bankruptcy and Collections for Hawaii on
Q: Bankruptcy Creditor counsel in Hawaii ?
Blake Goodman
Blake Goodman
answered on Jul 30, 2023

Try Kupaa Consulting on Maui, 808-731-0752

View More Answers

1 Answer | Asked in Tax Law, Gov & Administrative Law and Municipal Law for Ohio on
Q: A city I use to live in is asking for 1k in taxes 5 years later (2018) I'm not sure why they didn't notify me in 2018.

They are saying I made 55k in 2018. I did not. I worked at Panera bread part time. I did not make 55k. I need advice on this situation.

Blake Goodman
Blake Goodman
answered on Jul 26, 2023

It sounds like there's more confusion than legal issues here. Call the tax department and get an explanation of what's going on. Go to the source and get good information that your rights are being impinged before contacting an expensive attorney for help

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.