Spearfish, SD asked in Family Law and Child Custody for North Dakota

Q: My ex husband and i have a parenting plan in place and he has not followed any of it. Can i have court change it?

We agreed on parenting plan Dec.31 2019 and he has not attempted any visitation since october 2019. He has distubed my sons emotional wellbeing and.development with his actions towards him. We have tried contacting him via phone and he either ignores us or hangs up. There has been no attempts to help during panademic causing me to be put in a bind

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Lucas Wynne
Lucas Wynne
  • St. Louis Park, MN
  • Licensed in North Dakota

A: This question is too hypothetical. A court, however, certainly has the authority to issue an order.

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.