Houston, TX asked in Child Custody and Child Support for Alabama

Q: Can i get all rights to my son full custody would be even better??

My ex girl friend and i had a baby he is currently about 6 months old she split i haven't heard from our son in 2 months.we both made agreement off the record. That when she left i would keep in contact and i would get pictures from him everyday. I dont know where she is i dont know how my son is doing i would like to try and get full custody im worried and i just dont know what to do please help??

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Sheila Crumley Field
Sheila Crumley Field
  • Divorce Lawyer
  • Licensed in Alabama

A: You need to see a domestic relations attorney as soon as possible to obtain legal representation and get something filed immediately to obtain custody of your son. Good luck

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.