Dallas, TX asked in Criminal Law, Divorce, Family Law and Personal Injury for Oklahoma

Q: My husband falsified a lease to obtain an Oklahoma driver's license nit Oklahoma residents who takes care of this

He filed for a divorce under same ID im driving 6 hrs neither of us are residents of the state he then lied and put an exparte on me the judge rolled her eyes when I chose to fight an attorney I paid did not go to court dropped it seeing me for 10,500 I paid him 1500 up front he made me print out everything he them told me to be in his office at 1pm I had court so I showed up early thank God or he would gave deliberately had me miss it iv been asked to vacate a property neither of us live at I submitted motions and they have not been put on docket someone else's info has my husband. Purchased a gun under this id when he filed he shot himself in 2011 iv voiced im scared I get the exparte he changed my address and insurance they put in exparte I did this to him I punctured my arm in the midst of this they allowed my husband to cut me off financially and medically it has now turned into auto immune disease he cheated on me iv also been diagnosed with hpv he did not use a condom

1 Lawyer Answer
Pete David Louden
Pete David Louden
  • Norman, OK
  • Licensed in Oklahoma

A: Did you have a question?

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.